Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A Tea Party To Melt Your Heart...

Last night I had Ava in her Bumbo seat and we took out her little teapot set she got from Santa for Christmas and put it on the tray. Logan and I played with the buttons and Ava tried to grab at it and actually got a hold of the cup, it was cute. I took some pictures of her first tea party (it's so fun knowing we get to do all this girly stuff now). So fast forward to today and I put her in her Bumbo again and put some toys on the tray for her to play with and I went into the kitchen to do something. Next thing I hear is Logan saying Ava, tea party. So I peek in on them and he took the toys off her tray and put the plate of sweets, cup and teapot on the tray ( I ran and grabbed the video camera) and started pouring her tea and then took the cup and put it up to her mouth so she could drink. It was so cute, he then took each of the three sweets and fed her those and then poured her some more tea. It really just melt my heart to see my little man who is all about cars, trains, and planes and all things boy, to sit there and play tea party with his sister. Ava really loves when Logan pays attention to her, I am sure one day they won't play so nicely together, but for today I will relish their tea party time.







No comments:

Post a Comment