Friday, January 8, 2010

Happy 3 Month Birthday Day Ava!

Wow, I can hardly believe that Ava is 3 months old today! The last three months have gone so fast. I think we need to stop having babies in October, because starting in October we have a bunch of family birthdays, then Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, it really makes time move way to fast! She has become so social she is smiling and talking all the time. She loves grabbing at her toys now and now she is even jumping in the jumperoo...she is getting so big! Since babies don't have a well check-up during month three, we did her stats at home using a good ol' tape measure and the Wii Fit. Ava weighs in at 14.6 lbs and 24 1/4 inches! She is just the greatest baby and has been since day one, we are so blessed to have her. Every morning she wakes up happy and I peek over at her in the bassinet and she gives me a big gummy smile, it's the best way to start your day! I love watching her personality develop, and seeing all the things that get her excited. Happy 3 months to my little girl, they have been three of the best months of my life!
My Big 3 Month Old!

No comments:

Post a Comment