Saturday, January 30, 2010

Blah...

Matt took Logan to immediate care today while I headed out to my Mom's for Pop's birthday party and sure enough now he has acute bronchitis so on to antibiotics. I am so bummed he is going to miss the party and we are going to miss taking him to see Curious George Live. Hopefully the meds will get him feeling better in the next day and he kicks the fever. So Matt and Logan had boy day today and me, Ava and my Mom did some shopping at the outlet mall in Huntley (FYI Carter's has 50% off of clearance right now!) and then headed home for dinner and cake and all that fun stuff. For the past three years Logan has been sick this last weekend in January, thankfully it wasn't the stomach bug this year, but still no fun for him or us. Hoping my baby wakes up fever free tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment