Thursday, January 28, 2010

Mommy Gets A Day Out!

Matt was home today since he worked Sunday this week, so my Mom came out and picked me up and we got to have some yummy lunch and then do some shopping. It was so nice to get out of the house and have an afternoon to myself. I had the best burger ever at Chili's with triple thick bacon...OMG I didn't have to eat the rest of the day after eating that thing! Before lunch we headed to a local antique store so my Mom could get her antique fix in. I am usually not a big fan of antiquing, but I found an original My Little Pony from when I was little, so of course my Mom had to buy it for me, I think i will clean it up and give it to Ava, she got one of the new ones for Christmas, but those are just not the same. I also found s little die cast Batman figure for Matt (he's a Batman guy) he's going to put in his office at work, so I had some fun at the antique store. We hit target after lunch and we both did some damage there but we got some good deals. It was fun and i needed a shopping day.

After I got home Matt made dinner and then we headed out to an open house at one of the preschools we are considering for Logan next school year. We liked it and the teachers seemed really nice. I liked that they had music and gym, where they actually move to another room and have different teachers for both. We also like that they have a 3 year old room and an older 3 year old room for kids like Logan who are 3 now and will be 4 early in the school year. So we are going to check out one more preschool program and then make our decision and get registered since we all know good preschools fill up fast!

And a little bit of triva for you, it was FOUR years ago tonight I found out I was pregnant with Logan! Man time flies when your a Mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment