Friday, January 15, 2010

I Heart Friday's!

I love Friday's, why is that you ask? Because Friday means MDO (Mother's Day Out) for Logan! Not that I don't love the little lad, but having my Friday mornings to myself before Ava was born and now just having to deal with Ava is like Heaven. Of course Logan LOVES going to MDO too so it makes everyone happy. Friday's I get to catch up on cleaning, write out bills, etc. without being interrupted a million times and now it's allows me time to just pay attention to Ava since she's slided sometimes since Logan is Mr. Demanding. So this Friday I find myself where else but on the computer playing with my Farm and Cafe on Facebook, while Ava is napping. I should be taking a nap myself but there is so much work to do around here that I of course will get too as soon as I am off this darn computer. We have a really busy day tomorrow so I need to get everything in order for tomorrow and I need to clean for sure, but it's so nice to sit here and just relax...

In other news, I have to run out after Matt gets home and buy Ava some diapers, we are getting dangerously low. She is over 3 months old and this is the first time that i have had to buy her diapers...cool huh? We had enough stocked up from my diaper shower and what we had bought before she was born and it lasted 3 months! I still have 4 packs of diapers in the closet but they are size 3 and those are still too big for her, but it sure was nice not to have to worry about getting her diapers for the first 3 months. Now that I have to buy diapers for her, I told Logan that his are going bye-bye, so next weekend since we actually have nothing going on we are going to start hardcore potty training with him...should be interesting. Keep your fingers crossed that he gets the hang of it and it's not to stressful!

No comments:

Post a Comment