Thursday, January 7, 2010

Ava's First Jump In The Jumperoo!

I was feeling like Ava needed some new stimulation and was thinking about pulling out the exersaucer out for her, but I remembered that when we put Logan in that at first there was too much room in the seat and he would flop around so then I thought I would try the jumperoo because I remember the seat being much smaller, but originally wasn't going to put her in it yet because it seemed to advanced for her, boy was I wrong, in fact I have to move it up to the second setting already because she is so darn tall! Anyway once I got the thing cleaned up and the seat put back in (which took me awhile to figure out again) I put her in it and she just looked at me and smiled and smiled. She's too young to move the seat around so I moved it for her and showed her all the different toys and lights, she really liked it, she ever did a little bouncing. Later when she was in there while I was cooking dinner, Logan came home from gymnastics and then I hear him in the living room with her playing with her showing her the toys...I love seeing them interact together it's the best! So the ol' jumperoo was a success, but she did look like such a big girl in it and that makes me kinda sad too...

No comments:

Post a Comment