Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Stir Crazy

I am going stir crazy and so are the kids. We have pretty much been in the house since Saturday when we started potty training Logan. I have left for skating but that is it. Ava has been more high maintenance than usual and Logan has been bouncing off the walls and hubby has been gone the last two nights with work and a lodge meeting and trying to get Logan in bed when Ava is awake is near impossible so I am going a little crazy. Logan sounds like he is getting sick, he has been sneezing and coughing a bit today, but seems otherwise unaffected, so hopefully just a little cold. Since I have been stuck in the house it felt good to skate tonight. My Mom and Sister came over to the rink to see me which was nice. I skated well tonight, my Lutz has really improved in the last week, I would say it's back to where it was pre Ava. I did fall for the first time since getting back out, and of course right on my bad hip, but it feels no worse than usual. In other news today, Logan had NO accidents again, I think we might be getting close to venturing out with a potty trained 3 year old soon! Well off to go enjoy myself before Ava wakes up again!

No comments:

Post a Comment