Monday, January 25, 2010

Man I Need A Glass Of Wine...

The title says it all, it's just been one of those exhausting, annoying days as a SAHM. Ava just didn't want to sleep today or be put down, which means I got nothing done and the house looks like a tornado hit it. I have laundry sitting in the washer waiting to be put in the dryer from his morning, I have Thomas and his assortment of train friends all over the table and in various spots in the kitchen, against my better judgment I let Logan play with his Moonsand today so now there is red sand all over the house even though I put it on a cookie sheet and told him to be careful (yea like that was going to work), since Ava was being high maintenance we got to dine on fish sticks and fries for dinner...yum, Matt had to work until 9pm tonight because he is a good manager and feels the need to work the closing shift once a week and of course it's always the night that Logan refuses to go to bed and Ava is screaming bloody murder and I just want to bang my head on the wall! Yep just one of those days, but then again I just looked over at Ava and she gave me a big old smile as if to say it will be better tomorrow Mommy and yep it probably will be!

In other news, day 3 of potty training and we are doing good! Logan had one accident today and that was it. He wore his Thomas the Train undies today and regular pants, he had a little bit of a hard time getting them pulled down and up but hopefully he will get in some practice for school on Friday. I am really amazed at how well he has taken to using the potty, I guess he was ready for it, because as they say when they are ready it will be easy and it sure has been!

No comments:

Post a Comment