Monday, January 11, 2010

Just Draggin Today...

For some reason I am just dragging today, I so wished I could have taken a long nap with Ava this morning but Logan wouldn't have liked that too much. It just been one of those days around here, Logan is clingy, Ava's not eating easy today, we had a poop explosion that required a total strip down and new outfit for Ava, Matt is in a bad mood when he called from work and I just want to nap. I did manage to make a new marinade for our steak tonight and it smells good so hopefully it will taste as good as it smells. The house is a mess right now and I know it's not going to get picked up tonight, once Logan is in bed (which by the way can't come soon enough today, to much partying this weekend for him) I am going to hit the couch and not move until I go to bed. Matt should be home any minute so that is at least a little break for me since Logan will be attached to him once he makes it through the door. I am suppose to start my Tuesday group skating lessons tomorrow (it's been awhile since I was in a group lesson since I was preggo) and it will be interesting to see how well I skate after a day with two kids now. Usually the cold air and smell of the rink perk me up enough to get through class, but I know I will sleep good tomorrow night!


So after the poop explosion clean up we did a little photo shoot to kill the time waiting for Matt to get home. Here are some shots:
Right before the explosion


Blue Steel
They just melt my heart...

No comments:

Post a Comment