Sunday, January 24, 2010

Could It Really Be This Easy?

SO to my great surprise day two of potty training went awesome! Logan didn't have ANY accidents today. He used the potty all day long, both going when the timer went off and going on his own when he had too. He would stop playing and run over to his potty, Matt and I are so proud of him. Hopefully it's not a fluke and he will keep up this progress! He even used the big potty with his Cars potty seat before his bath. We will have to get a step stool for him to use it by himself but for now we just set him up there. He hasn't worn any underpants yet, he has been going commando so tomorrow I am going to try and get him to wear underpants and a pair of regular pants without buttons and see how he does, he has a little trouble getting his pants back up right now, but really if that's our biggest potty training problem, I'll talk it! I am trying to figure out what to do for gymnastics and MDO later in the week, do I send him in a pull-up or just go for it with underpants, I know with MDO they will help him with his training, but at gymnastics I am not sure with all that jumping and what not, maybe a pull-up for gymnastics...I will have to see how the rest of the week plays out, but I hope he just gets better at potty time! He is doing such a good job though and as promised he gets a trip to the store to pick out a new Thomas train, of course he said he wanted Edward which is one of the harder ones to find, we will have to hunt one down though because he deserves it!

No comments:

Post a Comment