Sunday, February 28, 2010

Bath Time Is Now Splash Time!

After Ava had a major diaper blow out this afternoon, we had to give her a bath, she was just covered, how this girl gets her poop everywhere I will never know. Ava has been getting more active during her baths and now enjoys playing with her cups and sucking on her ducky washcloth...why do kids like sucking on their washcloths? But today she finally figured out how much fun it is to splash in the bathtub. The more she splashed the more excited she got and the more soaked I became. It was fun though so I can't complain.

I think in a month maybe she will be strong enough to sit in the bath ring in the big tub, she can sit by herself pretty well already, much sooner than Logan could, so I think she will be a steady sitter by 6 months. I think it will be fun to watch her and Logan in the bath together, she sure loves her big brother and watching everything that he does and is always going after whatever he is playing with, he is in for a rude awakening when she starts crawling and walking.

All in all a fun Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment