Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Give You Little Ones An Extra Hug Today

I found this blog: http://laylagrace.org/ through one of my Mommy friends blogs and it just breaks my heart what this mother is going through. To have to watch your child suffer and ultimately die is just sicking to me. I have followed other blogs in the past similar to this one, but this time it is just hitting me so much harder, maybe because I have a daughter now. Reading this blog gives me patients and love for even the hard times with Ava and Logan and reminds me that we are not guaranteed any time here on Earth. What a special little girl she is and I have been praying for God to surround her in peace as well as her family.

I'll never understand why this has to happen to little ones, one of the girls in my graduate school cohort was pregnant the same time I was with Logan, and her son was born with cancer and ultimately lost his battle at 2 months old. I just can't understand that, why would God put a baby and his family through that, I know there has to be a greater meaning to it all, but it just breaks my heart in pieces.

If your the praying kind please send some to this little girl, and hey even if your not the praying kind send some comforting thoughts and vibes their way. I can't imagine what this mother is going through and what this little 2 year old is going through...and I pray I never will know. It really puts my life in perspective, if we have our health, then really we have everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment