Thursday, February 4, 2010

Fun For Ava

We brought up our excersaucer today and cleaned it up for Ava, she has been in the jumper for a month now but I waited with the excersaucer because when we put Logan in when he was that little we had to prop him up in it since the seat opening was a lot bigger than the jumperoo. I figured our chunky monkey was big enough for it now so we added it to the growing array of baby gear in our living room/dinning room. We put her in it and she really liked it, I think she likes being in this better than the jumperoo. I think she will like the jumper once she can really make her self jump. She really likes the toys on the excersaucer and I think they are at a better angle for her to play. So she has been in there today enjoying her self between treatments and eating and sleeping. She can even move her self around already and she is do darn tall it's on the highest setting too.

Here she is in all her glory (her eyes look so bad my poor girl)

No comments:

Post a Comment