Sunday, February 7, 2010

Super Bowl Sunday

Eh don't really care that much, but I do like that the super bowl means yummy not so good for you food and snacks. We made this awesome artichoke dip in the crock pot and I could just eat all of it tonight...so freakin good. Ava got to experience her first super bowl, it wasn't as exciting as Logan first when Bear's were in it, but let's face it, it will be along time before that happens again! Sunday came way to fast this weekend, but that usually happens when Matt has to work on Saturday. I really hate not having two days of solid help with the kids, by Friday I really need it. I don't know how single moms do it, but I guess if you are in that situation you just do it like any mother would. We have a busy week ahead with a lot of annoying things to do which at the top of the list is tracking down Ava's social security number since the hospital screwed up and we never received it (didn't really think about it until my mother in law said she needed it to do our taxes...uh crap) which involved heading to the court building to get a birth certificate first. Ava also has a doctors appointment this week and we have to squeeze in time to get back over to the preschool we looked at to drop off registration which I want to get done ASAP since it's a popular preschool and I want to make sure Logan gets a spot. Yea and all this had to be done with an impending winter storm coming in...

No comments:

Post a Comment