Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Monday!

Happy Monday you say? Yep Matt's actually off work today for the holiday so it's a happy Monday at our house, but since I have him home today I will be putting him to work so it might not be much of a happy Monday for hubby. We are re-doing our UGLY counter tops hopefully next weekend so before that happens we need to paint the ceiling in the kitchen since it still has touch up marks from when we first moved in that don't match the current white color of the ceiling. We did the dinning room last year before we put the new floors in so that only leaves the living room ceiling which doesn't really need to be done so probably won't be touched until we put new carpet in there. It's currently almost 2pm though and he and Logan just got back from Home Depot with their supplies and now he wants to go shopping since we are out of pretty much everything so hopefully my ceiling project will get done today.

So Matt spoiled me once again for Valentines Day, he got me a beautiful sparkly key necklace that I really wanted, made us a yummy steak dinner (he even cut my steak in a heart shape) and then did a late night sushi run for us after Logan was in bed. I love my hubby he rocks my world. What did I get Matt you ask? Something practical of course, because he is a practical kind of guy. I got him a cover and case thing for his iPod touch that I got him Christmas, I know so romantic. We had a nice Valentines Day though, we went to the mall to Build A Bear (big mistake on Valentines Day) because Ava got a gift card and we never made it over there to make her one before she was born like we did for Logan so we thought we would go. Matt and Logan went to the Lego store while I waited in line. Of course Logan saw a James Lego set and wanted it so he threw a fit and then didn't' want to make a bear at Build A Bear, but he did pick out a cute bunny for Ava to make. So we made the bunny for Ava and picked out a Cinderella dress for it she seemed happy with it as she was chewing on the crown while we waited to pay... Lesson of the day: DO NOT go to Build A Bear on Valentines Day, in less you dig waiting in line for an hour. Here are some more pictures from Valentines Day




You know your man loves you when he cuts the steak into the shape of a heart...

No comments:

Post a Comment