Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Earn Your Keep Kid!

Not much going on today, Ava is sick so we are just hanging around the house and I am cleaning. Logan loves to help me dust and do the floors, so I take his help when I can get it since I am sure he won't be to keen on doing chores when he gets older.



Going out to skating later for class and I am also doing a private lesson with my coach since there is no ice for the next couple of Saturday's because of hockey games...boo for hockey, you would think with 3 rinks in building they could keep the games down to two of them, but nope they often have to use the figure skating rink too. Matt and I are excited for the last season of LOST to start tonight, but that means Scrubs isn't on so that is a bummer. I hope they give answers for all the crazy that goes on, on that island this season!


I leave you with some pictures of my cutie pies!




No comments:

Post a Comment