Wednesday, February 10, 2010

For Being So Short, I Sure Make Tall Babies!

I took Ava to her 4 month check up today and yes I breed giants apparently. She is 26 1/4 inches (95th percentile) our pediatrician walked in and and asked where the heck she is getting this height from while looking at me... Well Matt is quite tall 6 foot something and there is some tall people on my Mom's side so it must be from there, her doctor said she will be taller than me in the near future...yes I know my kids will tower over me since they take after my Matt way more than they take after me. Our chunky money is still quite chunky at 16 lbs and 3 oz.! Her doctor said she sounded better and we could drop down to twice a day for breathing treatments until the cough is gone. Ava had to get one shot today, and she didn't even cry this time, she is such a trooper!

After Matt got off work we ran out to the court house in Rolling Meadows to get a copy of Ava's birth certificate so we can figure out what is going on with her social security number.

It was a busy day and I am exhausted!

No comments:

Post a Comment