Monday, February 8, 2010

Happy 4 Months Ava!!

Wow! I can't believe she is four months today! I wish she could stay this age for a couple of months, she is so fun right now and easy to please and it is so fun to watch her interact with Logan now, it just melts my heart. I feel so incredibly blessed to have both a son and daughter, I get the best of both worlds for sure. I still feel my eyes well up when I look at her sometimes, she is so beautiful, an answered prayer for sure. Watching Matt with her is just as heart melting, she is Daddy's little girl and Daddy is wrapped around her little pinkie for sure. I have to wait until Wednesday to get her stats, she has to get shots again which is a bummer, but if the doctor doesn't think she is well enough we will have to postpone them until she is better.




Here is my big 4 month old! (Logan popped his first two bottom teeth and 4 months, nothing yet on Ava but she is teething for sure, only a matter of time)





I was rocking her this afternoon and she fell asleep in my arms and I looked up at the clock and it was 3:04pm the exact time she came into our world...

No comments:

Post a Comment