Saturday, February 20, 2010

Houston We Have Teeth!

Tonight as I was playing with Ava and making her laugh I caught sight of what looked like some white coming out of her gums. She has been teething like crazy and we keep checking her bottom gums for any sign of teeth cutting through, but hadn't felt anything yet. Logan's two bottom teeth came up in February so we figured we would have another early teether when she started the hard core drooling in December. So I pull down her lip and sure enough her two bottom teeth are popping up at the surface. No more cute toothless smiles for us, my little baby is getting so big already! I am trying to get a decent picture, but every time I pull her lip down she sticks out her tongue, as soon as I get one I will post it. So that was our excitement for the night, I know we should rein it in a little, our Saturday nights are getting a little wild...

No comments:

Post a Comment