Thursday, February 25, 2010

It Was A Painful Night...

I must have been distracted by the ladies long program a little too much tonight, I managed while cutting through a piece of French bread to cut to far and slice open part of my palm and finger, why i was cutting bread into my hand I don't know, but damn it hurts. I got it to stop bleeding eventually, thought I might be taking a trip to the ER but it's starting to heal together now.

As if that wasn't painful enough, I then went ahead and fell down the stairs, first falling hard on my bad hip and getting some lovely rug burn and jacking up my arm and shoulder trying to catch myself. I'm sure there will be a bruise tomorrow, good thing I'm starting physical therapy on Monday....

On less painful note ladies long program was awesome, everyone skated wonderfully, and I am so happy that the Canadian skater who lost her mother last Sunday was able to skate so well and land on the podium, what an emotional skate she had both tonight and during the short.

I better get to bed before I harm myself any further tonight....Owwee!

P.S. Happy 18th Birthday to my not so little anymore sister Katie today!

No comments:

Post a Comment