Friday, February 12, 2010

One Child Feels Like A Vacation...

Logan is having a sleepover at my Mom's tonight so that leaves us with only little Ms. Ava to deal with for the night. Logan was very excited to get to Grandma's after school today so I dropped him off then headed home. Matt and I decided to go out for our Valentines dinner tonight since we only have Ava tonight. Dinner was nice and Ava got a lot of attention from everyone at the restaurant of course. So we had a nice dinner and then headed home and just vegged out for the rest of the night. I played some Super Mario Brothers for the Wii (I love me some Mario) and Matt played with Ava. Ava is sleeping now and I am ready to head upstairs and have a nice uninterrupted nights sleep since Logan isn't home (although for the past week he has been sleeping through the night...knock on wood that he keeps doing that so we can get Ava sleeping in her crib soon) and hopefully we will get to sleep in tomorrow as well! Hopefully Logan is sleeping good for my Mom tonight! Nighty night!

No comments:

Post a Comment