Wednesday, December 1, 2010

December 1st Already?

Wow! I can't believe it is December 1st already, I have almost made it a year of blogging every day, don't think I will be making that commitment next year with school and everything going on, but I plan on keeping up with it for sure and I am sure I will have plenty to blog about as I embark on this new adventure in my life!

I got my certificate of medical clearance today for school when I had my TB test read... Whoo Hoo! So nice to have that out of the way and be able to enjoy my last weeks as a full time SAHM! I wish I could get my books already, but I at least I have my Mom's CNA book from her program at another college, not the same book but at least it's something to start acquainting with.

Still on my school to do list:
1. Get a new "e" key for the laptop (little miss ripped it off a couple months back)
2. Get a babysitter for Monday and Friday's from 2:45 until 5:15 to cover when I need to leave for school and when Matt gets home, something tells me we will have to pay for babysitting for first time since we became parents, yeah we have been lucky!
3. Find a nice size tote for laptop and school stuff

I am sure there will be more as I get closer to school time!

No comments:

Post a Comment