Tuesday, December 21, 2010

New Stove!

Well today started out much nicer than yesterday. My old stove was hauled off, new stove in stalled and working all before 8:30am. Thank you Home Depot! My stomach was hurting pretty bad today, but by late afternoon I was just really hungry, really haven't eaten much in the past two days with everything going on. So Matt went out and got us some yummy soup from Panera. I hope that was the worst of the bug for me, fingers crossed. I managed to get out tonight and get something to wear for Christmas Eve, and it felt good to get out of the house. Logan seems to be fine, he requested pizza for dinner so we broke in the new stove. Ava had her dinner and then through a fit because she wanted what Logan had, so Ava had her first pizza slice all to her self tonight. I'm telling you this girl loves to eat. Logan wouldn't eat pizza until he was around two, maybe even later, so funny how they are so different. New Stove! That just leaves our ugly beige fridge to replace.

Ava Loving her 1st Pizza Experience!


Logan On The Mend


No comments:

Post a Comment