Thursday, December 16, 2010

Much Better Performance!

Logan had his other Christmas program tonight, and he did much better, still no singing, but he didn't cry, stood up there like a big boy and rang the heck out of his jingle bell LOL! He also took his bow and melted during the snowman song. He was so cute up there. I couldn't get many good pictures, the lighting was funny in there and I got a little video but from pretty far back. I did end up buying the DVD so at least I will have a better video of my first baby's first school performance. They had a little party after the program and Santa was there, but Logan wanted to just see him from afar this time. Logan had fun showing all his grandparents his school and his classroom and cubby.






Logan and most of his grandparents



No comments:

Post a Comment