Sunday, December 12, 2010

Baby It's Cold Outside!

We are getting some cold, cold weather and some snow here today. We spent the day wrapping presents for family and baking cookies. Logan is still sick, but not too bad, just doing breathing treatments in the morning and before bed, no fever still just the cough. Seems it is just a mild case this time and hopefully he will be on the mend by Tuesday.

Once the kids where in bed we wrapped most of their Santa gifts and watched Inception for the first time, that was a crazy movie, I think we are going to watch it again before Matt brings it back to work.

Matt also brought home the first book in the Hunger Games series so i am hoping to start that this week, although I was holding off because I was hoping for a Nook for Christmas and wanted to start with those books, but I think I will dive into the first book now.

So we had a nice relaxing Sunday, our last one for awhile!

No comments:

Post a Comment