Wednesday, December 8, 2010

14 Months?

I think I forgot about Ava turning 13 months last month, mommy brain strikes again! SO as I looked at the calender today and realized she was 14 months old I figured I better take some pictures and do an update since I totally forgot last month. Ava as really turned into a little diva in the past month. She is very independent and throws a mean tantrum already (God help me when we hit the teenage years) but I knew this would be a difficult time, as it was with Logan. On the positive side of things, she is super smart and is saying quite a few words already. She LOVES to eat and if anyone says the word bath, she runs to the stairs and gets all excited. Ava LOVES reading her books, she spends a lot of time every day reading in her little Ava language, it is the coolest! Ava loves to dance and still loves Elmo. She is still a little mommy as well, Great-Grandma got her a highchair for her baby and she loves feeding her baby. Ava favorite snack right now is a peeled apple, she sometimes throws it like a ball, but always finishes most of it. Oh and she loves rearranging the bottom of our Christmas tree. I can't believe she is 14 months, I miss my little baby, but love watching my big girl, I could sit and watch her play all day.




No comments:

Post a Comment