Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Updates & Pictures

Dad is still in the hospital, his doctor ordered them to pump him full with as much fluid as he could take, which happened and now he is short of breath. Now they are pulling back on the fluids and giving him breathing treatments to help with the shortness of breath. His keratin level went down a little, but still is above what it normally runs, hopefully it will continue to go down. I could tell something was wrong when I started talking to him tonight, the shortness of breath is pretty bad.

I will be heading out there tomorrow once Matt gets home, my grandparents weren't up to going there, they are still recovering as well, and I need to make sure everything is going ok. While I was on the phone with him, the whole time his IV machine was beeping, so obviously his bags are empty or near empty and no one came in to change them. I don't want to be the annoying patient daughter, but I may have to do so tomorrow.

His doctor is saying another 24-48 hours in there, he didn't bring anything with him when he went in, so I am going to bring in his book reader and some books for him if it's going to be more like 48 hours, which the way he sounded tonight I am guessing will be more accurate.

On a lighter note, here are some pictures from the last couple days of the kids and their new loot.

Logan loves his new Leapster Explorer and his Pillow Pet


Ava is having a blast with her doll care center and all her new dolls, all of the shown here LOL!


Everyone likes the Fancy Nancy crown!



Oh and I finished my first book on my Nook, and I am totally hooked LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment