Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Let's Get Physical...

I had my physical done today, I know, fun times right? My blood pressure was 144/80 and the doctor said I was probably nervous, which is true, when ever my blood pressure is taken after having PIH (Pregnancy Induced Hypertension) with Logan and Pre-Eclampsia with Ava I get spastic about what my blood pressure is and it usually comes out high when it is indeed not and high blood pressure runs in the family as well so clearly I am screwed ever which way in that department and will no doubt end up on medication for it, hopefully when I am much older. The cuff was also a small one and I have to be on a large cuff to get an accurate reading so I am going to go ahead and say my blood pressure was probably fine, but you know I will be checking it once I learn how to in my CNA program LOL.

Other than that no big shakes with the physical, I go tomorrow to have my TB test read and then I should be good to go for clinical which will start in February!

No comments:

Post a Comment