Saturday, December 18, 2010

The Report

*Ava only got sick the once or twice yesterday afternoon in her crib, she seems to be on the mend, not sure if she had the stomach bug or what, usually they say more than once in 24 hours, but usually when I get it I only get sick once and then I'm done, so maybe she just takes after me.
*Logan perked up after his first round of antibiotics and went to gymnastics this morning, he missed last week when he started with the cough so he was happy to go. Still doing breathing treatments, cough sounds bad but isn't happening as often.
*My throat huts and I have that annoying I am getting sick feeling.
*Matt also is feeling the same as I

Crossing my fingers and toes and saying a prayer this passes through the house and we are well for Christmas. Logan is so excited for Christmas I don't want him or us to be miserable through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment