Friday, December 17, 2010

What A Day...

And not in a good way. Logan was up all night coughing and running a higher fever this time. So I make an appointment to take him to the doctor. I have to take my Dad somewhere before that so I bring Grandma over to watch Logan, Ava was sleeping upstairs. Get home throw the diaper bag together, run up stairs to get and Ava and get her in the car and before I even make it up the stairs all the way, I smell it.

Yep Ava did her first big girl puke all over her crib and was just sitting in it with a what the hell expression on her face. YUCK!

Thank God Grandma was here, I got Ava cleaned up and she stripped the crib. I called Matt to come home and relieve Grandma and I ran out the door with Logan to make his appointment.

Logan pedi upped his breathing treatments and put him on antibiotics so hopefully he will be feeling much better in the next 24 hours.

Ava didn't get sick again and kept down some Gatorade and Goldfish crackers.

Now we wait and see if Logan gets hit with the stomach bug too, if that's what it was and of course the rest of this. Pray that we are done with his crud by Christmas, no one wants to be sick on Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment