Monday, December 6, 2010

It Sounded Like A Good Idea...

To make cookie recipe jar's for Logan's teachers and Matts staff for the holiday's, but they are a pain and a mess to make. We have 12 done of 33 so far and I am so done with them! I hope they appreciate these darn things! Logan helped me make a few for his teachers 6 in all, then I get a note home saying the preschool teachers don't accept gifts and instead ask you to donate an item off their classroom wish list, which I think is a great idea, but we will still give Logan's MDO teachers the jars and maybe his gymnastics coach as well. So even though I am done Christmas shopping, we still have to get all these to do and start baking soon! I am still way a head of where we are normally this time in December and it feels great! Anyway, they do make a cute gift that is easy to have little ones help with, just be prepared for a flour mess, so people use funnels to make it less messy, we didn't.

The recipe tag

The Jar

No comments:

Post a Comment