Monday, December 20, 2010

And Here We Go...

I have been up since 5am when my wonderful husband starting puking, shortly after that my wonderful son started puking. I still feel like total crap and Ava is still not feeling good and wouldn't let me put her down all day, which made caring for my boys interesting. I am in my own personal Hell today. I hate puke. Hopefully Ava won't get another round of it and hopefully I won't get it (I have a weird ability to avoid GI stuff, I actually got sick 3 years ago, and before that it had been 10 years since I had puked) and if I do it's quick because Christmas is almost here and that would really, really suck. Things seem to be settling down now, Matt hasn't been sick since 7am this morning, although he has other ahem GI problems going on, and Logan hasn't been sick since around 3:30. Thankfully this hellish day is over. Good night, I hope.
My Poor Boys

No comments:

Post a Comment