Sunday, July 18, 2010

Talk About A Lazy Sunday

We were all up late last night and we all woke up around 10am this morning (pretty nice I have to say) so now Ava is all off schedule but I guess that's the price you pay for partying it up for your 29th birthday.

As you can guess we laid low today, cleaned up and ran some errands and oh yea played around with my new iPod...love it! Totally went app crazy today, but I only paid for one of them so I don't feel so bad about it.

Ava started shaking her head no yesterday and it almost sounds like she is trying to say no as well. It is so cute, because she does it appropriately, for instance she likes to pull off the jelly type corner protectors we have on the entertainment center so she doesn't hurt herself, so now she gets up there puts her hand on it, looks at me, shakes her head no and then pulls it off...I really do think we are in trouble with this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment