Thursday, July 15, 2010

Happy Birthday To Me!

The big 29 today, I am not going to lie I feel just a little bit old, maybe that's because hubby is only 27, he is still so far from the really big 3-0 and me so, so close...

But, I plan on making this one of the best years of my life, I have beautiful family now and new goals I want to accomplish and I feel generally pretty good about life these days. I am very excited to be taking steps towards my new career starting in January. I have wanted to do this since Logan was born so it's been a long time coming and I am ready for the challenge. I look forward to these last months as an exclusive stay at home mom, and I want to do some fun stuff with the kids before I am back in school and eventually working (I will still be home with the kids and plan on working nights and weekends when I get back to work).

Since I am not planning on being pregnant for awhile (yes that's right I said awhile, I am 100% sure we are going to have a third and I have baby fever right now, and I don't know why) I can finally buckle down with skating and get that darn Axel landed and hopefully do a competition or something. I am so ready to be back in shape and on the ice more regularly.

Just some of the fun stuff that awaits me this coming year. And next year we party hard for the big 3-0!

No comments:

Post a Comment