Friday, July 30, 2010

Busy Day

I ran around all day doing errands and got some Christmas shopping done at Target. Target always does a toy clearance in July and I always do a lot of birthday and Christmas shopping when that happens. I also booked the park for Ava's 1st birthday bash today! I can't believe she is almost 1, it went way to fast. We also did the car seat shuffle today. Logan's new booster seat came today, he is still harnessed for now but it is more of a big boy chair which he likes. Ava is moved into his old Britax and she seems much happier now, thank god!

We were suppose to have a swimming play date with my cousins kids today, but of them got sick so we had to postpone until next week, Logan was bummed but he had fun hanging out with Daddy while he went to get his emissions test and license plate sticker at the DMV (which took forever) Logan was such a good boy we let him pick out a few matchbox cars as a reward.

Once we were done running around we grilled out and had blue cheese burgers...yum!

My Mom made it to Romania safely too! Logan had fun tracking her flight!

No comments:

Post a Comment