Friday, July 9, 2010

My New Etsy Shop!

So I am sure you have all noticed Ava's adorable flower headbands in a lot of her pictures, well I make those for her and I have gotten so many compliments when she wears them and then people asking where I get them from, and when I tell them that I make them, they tell me I should sell them! So I thought what a good idea and My Little Petal's was born. Right now I have flower headbands and monogram flower headbands, as well as flower pen pots available. I am finishing up working on a few flower beanie hats and should have them up shortly. Please take a look and feel free to pass along my Etsy store address to anyone that might be interested! They make adorable gifts and are super cute for photo's of your little petal!

www.mylittlepetals.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment