Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Ahhh Back On The Ice!

Holy cow!! I forgot what a stiff, supportive boot feels like, everything felt so much better tonight. I landed everything first time out in a month and it was easy! I have to break them in a bit still, my ankles are beat up a little and my balance is a little off because I can get down into my normal position for some things until they are broken in a little, but man I should have done this a loooooooooong time ago. Hopefully things will move along with landing my Axel now, it was like 200 times easier taking off now that I have support and sharp blades. So ready to land that sucker (which was my goal after I had Logan, I think I even said I wanted to land my Axel before I had another...oops two pregnancies later still no Axel) but for sure this time no more pregnancies until I have a solid Axel...I mean it this time don't roll your eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment