Sunday, July 25, 2010

Dragging...

So tired today for some reason, kinda feel like I am getting sick and my right eye is bothering me, but I think it's contact related so I didn't put them in today and I haven't seen my glasses since I got home from the hospital with Ava almost 10 months ago so I've been a squinting all day and that's just annoying.

Matt had to work today, the library is only opened 1-5 on Sundays, but I wish that his library would just be closed on Sunday's like so many other's, it's such a bummer when he has to go in (usually only once a month, but still) and it makes it hard to get anything done or do anything on those Sunday's.

So me and the kids have just been hanging around today.

Hopefully I will be feeling better tomorrow...

I did manage to send an email off to the BNAT recruiter to get an idea of when I should start the admission process for my nursing assistant training. I am 100% for sure going to start in January. August would have been to hard with the kids birthdays and then going through all the holidays...too much distraction and I need to be able to give 100% to school. It is a limited enrollment program and I have to be interviewed and do some testing etc, so I am trying to figure out when to start all this and how far in advance do I need to do this for the January program. I tried emailing the program director about it and I never heard anything, so hopefully this person can answer my questions, if not I'll just have to call, just easier to email, trying to find a quite time to make a phone call like that doesn't happen a lot around here in less it's after 8pm and well then no one is around which is why emailing would be great, not sure why they list an email if they are not going to use it...annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment