Monday, July 26, 2010

Long Day Over Here...

I hate when Matt works late, for some reason, even though he is home until 12:30pm, the day just drags!

My husband rocks though because he took both the kids on a long walk and visit down to great grandma and grandpa house so I could get some work done around the house.

Didn't hear back from the school recruiter, guess I will just give them a call, still annoyed about that one.

I downloaded a quote app for my iPod, and I am loving these quotes. So my faviorte quote of the day today is:

"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great." ~Mark Twain

That one hits home as I embark on my new ambition in life, there have been plenty of comments about me starting a new career when I never finished my I/O masters degree, but I/O psychology is not what makes my heart sing, and I don't think it ever did or ever could. Yet there are those that have been nothing but supportive and understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment