Thursday, July 1, 2010

Back To Navy Pier!


We headed back down to Navy Pier this morning, this time with the kiddies in tow and we met up with some of my wonderful mommy friends from my on-line community that I have been apart of since I was pregnant with Logan. A very special group of ladies for sure and I am lucky enough to live close to a few and we get together for meet ups when we can (or when someone is in town as in this case). We headed over the Chicago Children's Museum, which we have never been too. It was a pretty nice Children's museum and the kids had fun (we ended up staying until about 3:15 because Logan was having so much fun, luckily traffic wasn't too bad on the way home). It was nice to see the mommies again and meet another for the first time! MOGO moms are the best for sure! Here are some pictures of Logan and Ava having a blast...





No comments:

Post a Comment