Saturday, July 10, 2010

A Boring Saturday...

and very thankful for that! We have been so busy, and things are finally starting to settle down now. Matt had to work today so it was just me and the kids. Got a lot of cleaning up, reorganizing done in the playroom. We moved Logan's train table down there because Ava kept destroying the track set up (and that stuff is $$$) so we moved it down there where he can play and not be bothered as much be her. Although she still wants to get at it when she is in the playroom, but I can usually distract her with something else down there. Once we got Ava in bed we worked outside some while Logan played, getting the backyard in shape for my B-day party with the family next weekend, yep my 29th birthday is on Thursday, my last year in my 20's, and I have a lot of awesome things planned for this year, so I am ok with that...kind of.

No comments:

Post a Comment