Saturday, July 17, 2010

Party Day!

We celebrated my birthday today with our family and my bff. I had a great time, and ate some yummy taco dip and drank some Brandy slush, in honor of me of course :<) Ya can't ask for more! But there was more, most of my family went in together and got the iPod touch that I so desperately wanted (and needed)...whoo hoo!!! I was sporting an iPod mini so I was way over due for an upgrade and I couldn't even update the darn thing anymore. Very excited to play with that tomorrow! I also got a cool new fountain/light for the pool. It's a free floating round thing and you turn it on and it shoots water up and then it also lights up and does a light show on the bottom of the pool, very cool for night swimming! I also got a new set of tiki torches for around the pool. Since it was my birthday party I wasn't taking pictures so all I have are a few my Mom took while Logan was in the pool with my sister and brother. Thank you to my wonderful family for making my birthday very special!





No comments:

Post a Comment