Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Wah!!!

Annoying head cold has no moved into my chest, nothing goes better with skating than major coughing attacks...

The house looks like a tornado hit it, we were gone all weekend, I've been sick since Saturday night, Logan had the run of the house as I was on the couch or floor all day feeling like crud, and let's just say it isn't pretty in here.

I feel better in my head today, but the cough is no good, but the head stuff is more troublesome for skating so I am glad that is getting better. Hopefully I will be much improved for dress rehearsal tomorrow night.

Oh in my sick haze I forgot to mention that on Saturday when we were at our friends getting Ava's 6 month pictures done, she started scooting backwards, she was making big circles and getting around pretty good and now she has been almost getting up on her knees like she wants to go forward...yikes, Logan wasn't really mobile until July so around 9 months, I think she wants to keep up with brother and mommy so she may be on the move soon, so not ready for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment