Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Hungry Hungry Hippos

We ran to Target to night to grab some baby food for Ava while it was on sale and of course since we all went, we had to hit the toy aisle for both my 3 year old and my 27 year old husband. Logan decided to convert his Easter egg hunt winnings (the kid ended up with $15 from Easter egg hunts!) into Hungry Hungry Hippos...

He was very excited about said game, and after he promised me he wouldn't eat the marbles or leave them where Ava could come upon them he happily tossed it into our cart along with a new matchbox car (like we need another one of those). He opened it the second we got home and after Daddy put it together (it looks very different than the version from our day) they were off gobbling up white marbles. Of course there is the cute pink hippo, which is one of Ava's nicknames (hey the kid likes to eat) I can't just see her slapping the pink hippo one day playing with her big brother.

I scored some cute dresses for spring/summer for Ava along with some cute leggings that were on clearance for her to wear with her onesies, and some cute shoes for the summer for her.

Logan protested going to bed because he wanted to play his game, we promised he could play first thing in the morning. Something tells me I am going to hear the slapping of the hippos around 6:30am...

No comments:

Post a Comment