Friday, April 16, 2010

It's Going To Be A Long Weekend...

I'll be at the rink all weekend for ice show rehearsals which is fun, but it's a lot of work that my body is not use to yet, and a lot of driving, which means nothing at home will get done this weekend and my house looks like a disaster right now. Oh and Matt has to go downtown on Sunday because he is going to some conference for work (who the hell starts a conference on a Sunday?) so he will be getting home super late until Wednesday which means I am sure I will be fried between child care all on my own and ice show rehearsals and regular practice by the time Thursday rolls around, thankfully he is off Thursday, Friday and Sunday...

Our number for the ice show is really cute this year, but it's fast and my body hasn't' had to perform a program for two years so my stamina is nonexistent right now, hopefully it will kick back in after the ice show which when you add in dress rehearsal I will be skating five shows next week plus one last rehearsal next Sunday...hopefully with my stamina making a comeback I will be able to compete this summer, something I haven't done on my own since July 2007 (I was to busy traveling and competing with my synchro team and being pregnant the past couple years to do individual competing).

No comments:

Post a Comment