Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Owww!

Not a great night on the ice for me tonight, very painful. My feet are killing me now that the weather is warming up and my feet swell a bit. My freestyle skates are a size to small from when I had Logan and of course my nice new synchro skates that barely got used are the right size but I can't jump in them (different boot, different blade for synchro) I think I might try and sell them and start a new skates fund, I really need freestyle skates and if I ever get back into synchro I can always just dye my freestyle boot (typically synchro teams use beige boots and freestyle boots are white) So anyway my feet were killing me, I bit it big time on a dumb spin and landed full force on my bad hip, which to that point was doing pretty good. After that my ice time went down hill, it hurt to much to do bigger jumps so I just worked on foot work and moves for the remainder of the time and luckily I didn't have a lesson also tonight that would not have gone good. I have a feeling I am going to be very sore the next couple of days.

Anyway hubby brought home New Moon for me to watch and he also brought me a bottle of my favorite wine so I am going to have a glass so it can be out of my system in time for my bedtime pumping session. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment