Sunday, April 25, 2010

Just Flipping Perfect

Ugg, I was hoping it was nothing last night, but nope woke up this morning with a full on bad head cold and of course it's the week of the ice show (head colds, sinus pressure and the like do not mix well with skating) and I have to be at the rink starting today ever day until next Sunday except Tuesday and Wednesday. Ugg, ugg, ugg. I somehow managed to get through rehearsal tonight and nailed all my jumps and my spin through every run through, I know feel like I want to die. At least I don't have to really skate tomorrow, just have to be at the rink for pictures, oh but wait, I don't have my costume yet, it's sitting in Palatine waiting to got out in the morning along with a handful of solo dresses and one other numbers dresses. Let's pray that it fits correctly since I am gong to have to put it on and wear it right away. I'm off to bed now I need to get better and fast or I am never going to make it through 5 shows this weekend, did I mention I haven't performed in 2 years...

No comments:

Post a Comment