Thursday, April 29, 2010

1 Down 4 To Go!

Feeling much better today other than the nagging cough, but I was able to get the house cleaned up pretty well, and can tackle the rest tomorrow while Logan is at school. Of course I will be at the rink all weekend so I am sure the house will be trashed by Monday again, but that's life.

Dress rehearsal went pretty well, hit my spin pretty well for having been so congested, my jumps had messing landings but I wasn't warmed up at all, so tomorrow should be better as long as I take time to warm up (ice shows you skate "cold" usually, so I try and warm up in the floor as much as possible).

The scenery looked great and what I saw of the show was good, much different this year, more of a scripted show so I think everyone will like it, real deal tomorrow, I am excited, but my family is coming Saturday night and hubby is coming Saturday afternoon, so really not to much pressure tomorrow, but still opening night!

Off to get some rest, a very long weekend ahead of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment