Monday, April 26, 2010

Not Again!!

Croup is in the house again, the third time for Logan in just a matter of months. He had a running nose last week, we weren't even sure if he was sick or if was the weather, he was fine otherwise, then last night about 1am he started in with the barking seal cough...great. Luckily we got in under control and we didn't have to take a trip tot he ER. Matt took him to the doctor this morning while Ava and I slept (love my hubby), she said it's common to get it a lot at this age and he shouldn't get it anymore once he is around five, great two more years of this crap! She put him on oral steroids (instead of the shots in his legs) and he is doing a breathing treatment before bed. I just pray Ava doesn't get any of this, between Logan, Mr. Germ Spreader and me her primary care taker both full of the crud.

Did I mention this is ice show week..ugg

I was in bed most of the day, but had to get myself ready for show pictures tonight, which was fun seeing how I actually didn't have my costume yet it was at the rink waiting for me, had I had it I would have worn different black pants and a different shirt for under it, hopefully it looked ok for pictures. Thankfully the next two days I don't have to be at the rink so hopefully I can kick the worst of this cold by dress rehearsal on Thursday, and why we are on the topic of dress rehearsal, if you sell tickets to said dress rehearsal I think it counts as a show...so yea 5 shows to skate starting on Thursday...yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment