Monday, April 19, 2010

His And Her Closet's!!!

My wonderful husband managed to squeeze in transforming our kind of attic type storage space in our bedroom, into a closet for me, since we moved in here we have been sharing one tiny closet and one dresser and it wasn't pretty. So I got the closet cleaned out the last week and on Saturday Matt hung the poles up and fixed the selves up that were already in there and I got to start moving my stuff over. Now it looks like Matt has no clothes in his closets, but at least he can see all his clothes now LOL. I am loving all my space now, I have all my shoes lined up and my pants on the shelves, I have all my purses and bags hung up and all my other clothes hung. I did a big clothes purge and have a bunch to donate and some to try and sell in our garage sale next month and I got all the straggler maternity clothes out of the closet and dresser (it feels good to put those away for awhile). I was even able to give Matt and extra drawer in our dresser now which he needs. I promised no more projects for awhile but we all know that won't happen, but hubby scored major points on this one. I heart my new closet.

No comments:

Post a Comment